Heat sensitive colour changing pigments, change colour depending on temperature.
- A range of heat sensitive colour changing pigments that exhibit thermochromism, change colour depending on temperature.
- Spherical particles of approximately 5 –30 microns in diameter.
- Contained within a capsule the thermochromic material does not come into contact with the skin and is completely safe.
- At lower temperatures the thermochromic material is coloured, upon heating the thermochromic material becomes colourless allowing underlying colours to be seen.
- Can be printed, coated, padded or exhaust applied.
- Can be used with ordinary pigments to achieve colour contrast effects.
- Products available that change colour at various different temperatures, normally around 32°C.
ThermoColor are available in the following range of colours: